CHHC Screening Practices:
At CHHC, we believe in delivering high quality care available. Each employee we provide must maintain the core values that our company upholds. These values include compassion, integrity, family, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability, and diversity.
We know that finding a compassionate, dedicated and qualified care professional when you need one can be a difficult process for individuals, families and healthcare providers. At CHHC, we understand the challenges that you face. That’s why we are committed to vigorous recruitment and screening standards. We conduct the following screening processes and practices for every employee to ensure you are getting the best in quality, skill and professionalism every time:
- Criminal background check
- In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
- Continual license status monitoring throughout employee tenure
- Reference checks via phone or mail
- State health screenings as required by law
- Blood borne pathogens training as stated by OSHA guidelines
- Current CPR certification
- Drug Screening
- Once screened and approved for hire, each CHHC employee undergoes:
- Competency verification by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- RN supervisory visits for personal care and skilled service cases at 60-day intervals
- In-office orientation prior to placement
- Employee performance reviews within the first 90 days and then twice per year after that
- CHHC also encourages all of our employees to undergo continuing education
Our recruiters seek out top talent in every market we serve. We then complete screening, background checks and face-to-face interviews with each candidate to ensure their qualifications and competencies are in line with our clients’ needs. But our dedication to getting the right people doesn’t end there. A CHHC representative follows up with each placement to make sure it’s a good fit for your organization, because it’s our goal to make your life easier.
Skilled Nursing Care:
At CHHC, we offer more than home care services — we also provide the skilled nursing care our clients rely on for patients in need of a higher level of care. But, more importantly, it’s the approach we take to skilled care that sets us apart from the rest, enabling us to enhance the health and quality of life of everyone we serve, while taking into account their highly specialized needs.
Daily Living Assistance:
Our clinically based model of care provides full client oversight, including clinical and environmental assessments, supervision of our RNs, LPNs and CNAs, and comprehensive case management to make sure you and your loved ones receive the highest quality of care.
CHHC works hand-in-hand with referral sources and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care, effecting the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Quality of Life:
At the foundation of the clinical care we provide is our primary goal to make life easier and better for you, your family and your loved ones. That’s why, no matter what service we provide, we focus on quality of life especially when working with chronically or terminally ill patients to adapt our services to their unique needs and promote the best possible standard of living.
Full Continua of Skilled Care Services
- High tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings
- Wound care
- Blood draws and injections
- Medication management
- Monitoring of health status
- Assessment and management of care
- Teaching of self – or family-care techniques
To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients we serve, we offer a full continuous of healthcare at home. And while CHHC can help with even the most skilled medical care, our fully screened and certified personal care attendant are available to assist with any personal care needs you may have.
Whether its hygiene care or personal safety home evaluations to prevent unnecessary accidents, we will send in a compassionate, knowledgeable care professional who will strive to give you more. Just let us know how we can help.
Our Personal Care Services Includes:
- Bath visits
- Dressing and grooming
- Expertise with memory loss, confusion, forgetfulness
- Personal safety home evaluation
- Outpatient pre and post-op assistance
- Oral and personal hygiene
- Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN